Wednesday, July 20, 2011

REVIEWS: Movies: Forrest Gump


Throughout the nineties, there have been many timeless movies that we continue to adore today. One of the best, Paramount's "Forrest Gump," has charmed viewers of every age since 1994. Screenplay writer Eric Roth added many commonly quoted lines. A few of my favorite are—

Jenny: "Run Forrest, run!"


Lieutenant Dan: "Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?
Forrest: "I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir."


Bubba: "Have you ever been on a real shrimp boat?"
Forrest: "No, but I've been on a real big boat."


Forrest: "Bullet bit me right in the buttocks. They said it was a million dollar wound, but the army must keep that money 'cause I still haven't seen a nickel of that million dollars."


Coming from someone who has watched this three times, I thought the plot was clever, the storyline was really interesting, and it had a lot of fun twists. It had really memorable lines, funny characters with a lot of chemistry, and was just overall a good movie. I strongly recommend this 90's classic.
(:

3 comments:

  1. I love this movie! Definitely an all time favorite =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a classic, anyone that has not seen this movie, needs to, NOW!

    ReplyDelete