Wednesday, July 27, 2011

TV: TeenNick is Bringing the 90's Back!






(Top to bottom: All That, Clarissa Explains it All, Doug, 
Hey Arnold, and Kenan and Kel)

The 90's are All That! Nickelodeon recently released a promo stating that it would be showing all of TeenNick's 90's hits from midnight to 2 AM, such as All That, Hey Arnold, Kenan and Kel, Clarissa Explains it All, Doug, and more. Nickelodeon came up with the idea because they saw people taking an interest in early Nick programming on social media sites. There are several Facebook pages and millions of fans that are devoted to Nickelodeon shows from the 90's. I personally wasn't old enough during that time to enjoy or remember these shows, but I am definitely looking forward to watching them now. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see my favorite shows back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Arnold used to be my absolute favorite show! I can't wait to see all the classics!

    ReplyDelete